For those that missed out on the free 10,000 Alaska Miles, you now have a chance at 5,000 Alaska Miles but there’s a bit of catch. You need to fly on an Alaska Airlines flight before September 30, 2017, to receive the miles.
Even if you aren’t planning on flying Alaska, it’s a good idea to sign up because there’s quite a bit of time between now and the end of September so there’s a real possibility that you could fly with them.
You need to be a new member and have to register before April 30th, 2017 in order to qualify. If you opened an account previously and you have no points in the account, I would suggest registering a new account.
Here are the specific rules of the sign-up bonus:
- Bonus miles offer is valid only for new Mileage Plan members who enroll between March 23 and April 30, 2017, and complete a qualifying Alaska or Virgin America flight between the enrollment date and September 30, 2017.
- To qualify, the flight must be eligible to earn Mileage Plan miles and must be credited to the new Mileage Plan account; codeshare flights with other airlines do not qualify.
- An individual may receive the bonus a maximum of one time, even if they hold multiple separate Mileage Plan accounts.
- Offer is not combinable with other Mileage Plan enrollment or account activation promotions.
- Mileage Plan conditions of membership apply.
Sign up at https://www.alaskaair.com/content/deals/mileage-plan/discover-mileage-plan/join-5k.aspx